WHCHC’s Mission & Vision
WHCHC’s mission is to develop safe, decent and affordable housing for people with limited income, including those with special needs, which enhances the community and supports economic diversity. We envision sustainable communities of healthy, diverse neighborhoods within the greater Los Angeles area.
- Everyone has a right to a safe and decent place to live.
- Secure, service-enriched environments are essential for residents with special needs.
- Housing developments should enhance the local community.
- Responsible development is environmentally sensitive.
- WHCHC’s goal is to expand and diversify housing production within the Los Angeles basin. We continue to promote public awareness of affordable housing and WHCHC’s achievements, and we encourage public support for the production and preservation of affordable housing.
- Establish a financial base that maintains corporate stability and fosters housing development and growth
- Ensure that projects in the WHCHC capital portfolio maintain high housing quality standards and implement energy efficient systems and practices.
- Support housing stability and quality of life for our residents with targeted enhanced management services.
- Strengthen the corporate administrative platform.
- Continue to promote WHCHC and its housing mission.